Download Kindle App for Windows PC to puts millions of books in app for every reader. You can choose from over four million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines with high-resolution color images.
eBooks (including those with narration) that you have purchased on Amazon will automatically appear in your app. Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime members can select and download eBooks directly in the app.
PC Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 42 MB
- Video Card: Any Windows Compatible Graphics Card
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
About the product
- Buy once, read everywhere. Sign in with an Amazon account, and sync Kindle books across all your devices that have the Kindle app installed and across any Kindle device.
- Search inside the book to find a topic, character, or section you want to visit.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and number of reading columns.
- Highlight, take notes, and add bookmarks in any book. Look up word definitions and listen to how they are pronounced.
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
What you’ll get with Kindle App
- With your news feed you can discover what the readers you trust are reviewing and rating highly to find your next great read, and discuss the books, passages and ideas that inspire you while only being one tap away from diving back into your book.
- Sample any eBook for free.
- Magazines, newspapers, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res color images.
- A customizable reading experience with your choice of font style, size and more.
- Comfortable reading day and night with adjustable screen brightness and page color.
- Discover and download Kindle Unlimited eBooks and magazines.
- Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Page Flip, Print Replica, flashcards and more.
- Instant translations and definitions, without leaving the page.
- Ability to make and share in-page highlights.
- Bold font and text size options.
- Access to local library eBooks.
Download Kindle App for Windows PC with BlueStacks Emulator
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Look for Kindle App in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install Kindle App from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to Kindle App.
- Click the Kindle App icon on the home screen to start playing.