Chromecast App Download for Windows 10 PC and setup from Chrome Browser. Chromecast is a media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Chromecast works with Windows 10/8/7 PC laptops, iOS, Android, Mac and Chromebooks.
So How to Download Chromecast for Windows 10
- Download Chromecastinstaller.exe
- Click Accept to install then follow instructions.
Note: If Chromecast not found on your Wi-fi or other connections, go to here to knowing about How to Setup Chromecast for Windows 10. But if you want Download Chromecast with other method, let’s follow steps in below.
Download Chromecast for Windows 10 with Android Emulator (BlueStacks)
BlueStacks is App Player to run mobile apps fast and full screen on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7 and Mac. With this App you can get thousands of the best Android Apps and Games on PC.
- 1.5 Million Android Games 500,000+ HTML5/Flash games.
- Compatibility PC, Mac, Android, HTML5 and Flash.
- Platforms (Mobile and HTML/Flash).
- Stream Directly on twitch.
- Play, Stream, Watch.
- Use Non-game Apps.
After Download BlueStack Emulator, open Google Play Store and Search App Google Home then install app and open it. See features Google Home app for Chromecast in below.
Google Home app is one app to set up, manage, and control your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio and Google Home devices.
If you own a Chromecast device, with this app you can:
• Easily browse trending and popular content from your Chromecast-enabled apps.
• Use search to find content by movie, TV show or actor*.
• Play, pause and change volume across all your Chromecast devices.
• Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery.
• Discover new apps, offers and content.
If you own a Chromecast Audio device, with this app you can:
• Sync your speakers and Google Home together with Multi-room groups, so you can enjoy playback in every room.
• Play, pause and change volume across all your Chromecast Audio devices.
• Discover new apps, offers and content.
If you own a Google Home device, with this app you can:
• Control Google Home settings, like your default music provider or your location.
• Sync compatible devices with Google Home like smart lights, thermostats, Chromecast devices and more.
• Discover new features and offers.
How to Setup Chromecast for Windows 10
How to Setup Chromecast on Windows 10? After Download Chromecast you can, before it you need to know about setup chromecast. See list in below.
- A display device with an HDMI input, for example, a high-definition television (HDTV)
- Access to an available power outlet or an available (non-service) USB port on your HDMI-enabled display
- Access to a secure wireless network (make sure you have the wireless network password handy)
- For Chromecast (1st generation), connection to a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4G network. For Chromecast, connection to a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4/5G network.
- A compatible Android or iOS device or tablet, or Mac, Windows or Chromebook computer. Note: The compatible Android, iOS, or tablet setup device must support a 5GHz connection in order to set up a Chromecast on a 5GHz connection.
- Availability and performance of certain features, services and applications are device- and network-dependent and may not be available in all areas; subscription(s) may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.
This setup can use for 2 Chromecast device: Chromecast 1st Generation or Chromecast Ultra. Then follow me step by step this. (you must use Chrome Browser, not other browser)
Setup Chromecast 1st Generation and Chromecast Ultra
- You must using the latest version of Chrome by navigating to “Settings > About Google Chrome” and Update your Chrome browser to the latest version.
- Click set up your chromecast using this computer.
- Chrome will now look for Chromecast devices that need to be set up.
- Click the device that matches the Chromecast name you see on your TV. It will be something like ChromecastXXXX. Click Set Me Up.
- Setup will try to automatically connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot produced by your Chromecast device. If this is successful, move to step 8.
If this is not successful, you will asked to manually connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot of your Chromecast device. To do this, go to your Wi-Fi menu and select the Wi-Fi network that matches your Chromecast device name.
Note: Make sure you’ve successfully connected to the Wi-Fi hotspot before moving to the next step. This can take a few minutes. Note: You’ll lose your Internet connection for few minutes until setup is complete. This is expected.
- Click Next.
- The code on your device should match the code on your TV. If it does, click Yes.
If it doesn’t match, click No and restart the setup process from step 5 above.
- Change the name of your Chromecast by typing in a new name (ex. Living Room) or you can leave it as the default name. Choose your country. Click Looks Good.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network by clicking the upside down arrow. Enter your password. Click Connect.
- Setup will try to automatically connect to your Wi-Fi network. If this is successful, move to step 13.
If this is not successful, go back to your Wi-Fi menu and choose the same Wi-Fi network you picked in step 10.
Note: Make sure you’ve successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network before moving on to the next step. This can take a few minutes.
- Click Next.
- Once setup has successfully completed, you will see a list of all of your available Cast devices.
- Your Chromecast is now ready to cast.